Approximate locations of Home Groups. Map to be updated.
Each home group has its own programme and approach to reading the Bible, use of course materials, discussion and prayer. Belonging to a home group helps to nurture faith and to deepen relationships with others, and this is particularly important in a large church such as St Mary’s.
If you are interested in joining a home group or finding out more, please contact the group co-ordinators to see if there is availability at this time.
• The Maypole Group CB11 4DB meets at 2.00 pm on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month
• We are currently using the Church of England Pilgrim study books, 'A Course for the Christian Journey'.
• For more information, please contact Ruby on 01799 501 381
• The Audley Road Group CB11 3HD meets weekly on Tuesday evenings.
• The group’s aim is “to help us all to explore the links between faith and life” and they have recently been using the Sunday Bible readings as a basis for discussion, study and prayer.
• For more information and to see if there is space for new members, please contact Mike Felgate by phone 07552 718471 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Greenways Home Group
meets fortnightly in Greenways on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm.
• The group is exploring Jesus' parables this Spring term.
• For more information and to see if there is space for new members, please contact Andy or Hazel Colebrooke on 01799 732 970 or email@example.com
• The Rylstone Way Group CB11 3BS meets on alternate Thursday evenings on Zoom.
• The group aims “to deepen our familiarity with the Bible and to share its relevance in our lives.”
• The group is currently suspended
• For more information, please contact Marisa on 01799 502 744.
If you have any queries or suggestions for further Home Groups or might be willing to run or host one then do let the Rector Rev'd Jeremy Trew know.
We also provide additional groups including some inter church ones during Lent and Advent.
See also our Prayer Groups page and our Courses & Events page.